VENDOR APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED!
See you at the event for a chance to win a free booth at next year's event!
Application Deadline: SATURDAY OCTOBER 29, 2016
Applications must be accompanied with the following:
1. Three recent images of your work/product (e.g. jpeg or gif). Images may be used in Let it Snow advertising with your permission (see application for details).
2. A quality logo that fits in a square space
3. A face shot
4. A workspace picture*
5. Video Introduction (optional)
Applications will not be considered if:
Images of your product(s) and logo are not provided with this application.
This application is received after the deadline noted above.
Crafts are not hand-made in Canada.
* Please get creative with your work space picture. We are not looking for a messy room, or a cleaned up room, but rather a photo that shows the creative process, tools involved, materials used, and items in a stage of creation. As an example, you can place your tools, materials and supplies creatively in your work space, as though in the middle of a piece to get a creative artsy shot. One or several finished products blurred in the background is a bonus. We are hoping to capture the essence behind the work to get people intrigued by the process itself, not just the final product. This photo will be used for promotional purposes. We want to inspire, and spark interest, not just in the finished product, but also in the process, tools and materials used. Good luck.
Introduction Video (optional)
An introduction video is optional.
We think it is important to create a sense of community, and for all vendors to get to know each other before the event. No one likes that awkward moment where you arrive at the event to set up and you do not know anything about the vendor next to you. To break the ice, so to speak, we would like each vendor to create a 1-2 minute video about themselves. The video should be no more than 2 minutes, so please set a stop watch. Create something unique to you. Your video will also be used to market you for the event, so get creative!
Points your short video intro should cover:
1. Your name
2. Your company name
3. Where you are from, where you grew up
4. What led you to your art/design/passion
5. An interesting fact about your art/design/passion that most people do not know.
6. Why people should come to see your booth at the event
Not sure how to go about it? Ask a friend to help you. Make it fun and get creative.
The thought of making a video is unnerving? Don't worry. It is optional and application acceptance does not in any way depend on this video. We do think great things happen when we step out of our comfort zone, and this is a great opportunity to step out and get known!
Let it Snow creates events with a unique atmosphere and flair to draw new people and welcome past customers alike. Due to the limited space of each event, and to ensure our vendor profile is unique, different and varied, each application will be carefully reviewed.
We will notify you of your acceptance into Let it Snow by November 1, 2016. A contract will then be issued for your review and completion.
Applications which are not accepted will be promptly and fully refunded. Unfortunately, there will not be any refund at any time, for any reason, once an application has been accepted.